If your company has a company business page on Facebook® with a regular stream of posts, you can boost posts from that stream to help increase brand awareness and leads.
The best part is, it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. You can begin with as little as $5 per day. Note: Boosted posts only run for one day.
Boosting Facebook Posts – 5 Steps
- Once a post is added to the company page, click the “Boost Post” button under the post you want to push.
- Choose your audience (target market) by location, age, gender, and/or interests.
- Choose the budget. Tip: A good place to start is $15-30.
- Set up the ad payment, via credit card or branded debit card, like Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- Once the post is boosted, measure the results via the company page “Insights” feature.
Now that you’re armed with this simple process, how many posts will you boost per month?
Disclaimer: This post originally appeared in the CPA Client Bulletin, © 2015, AICPA. Reprinted by permission.
- See more at: http://penheel.com/2015/5-steps-to-boosting-facebook-posts/?utm_source=Blog&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=5-Steps-Boosting-Facebook-Posts#sthash.4HbSnNY6.SQ58KjUL.dpuf