The following Job Opportunities are Available. Feel free to share this post with a colleague or friend looking for a new position.
Senior Account Executive Role: River North Agency
Email Resume to: Kelly Ferraro firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for experienced Senior Account Executives to join our dynamic and growing women-owned agency This team player will work on accounts across a broad range of industries including cryptocurrency, supply chain, LegalTech, and more. We are a small but mighty team, and this role will provide a great opportunity to help grow your media relations and client management skills. The sky’s the limit when it comes to career growth in this role. The ability to wear multiple hats, from strategic thinker to account support and execution, is highly valued.
This role will focus on driving results for clients and support in tackling the day-to-day client needs. We’re looking for someone that can bring a fresh perspective to internal and client-facing conversations – having a point of view and the ability to share that POV with empathy, compassion, and kindness are key.
Responsibilities will vary with your level of experience, but candidates will:
· Assume a leading role in identifying opportunities and securing placements on behalf of clients, with an eye towards ensuring maximum exposure before targeted audiences.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with reporters and editors at target publications.
· Place bylined articles in appropriate publications.
· Lead efforts of the communications team to ensure timely development of bylined articles
· Manage clients on a daily basis and execute communications programs.
· Develop corporate public relations, media relations, and thought leadership campaigns.
· Perform writing for a wide range of collaterals, e.g., press releases, bylined articles, media pitches, briefing documents/talking points, Q&A's, messaging platforms, etc.
· Provide strategic counsel on messaging and communications strategy.
· Pitch top-tier media with a wide range of targets including business/financial and industry trade press.
· Demonstrate the ability to pivot and problem-solve when roadblocks occur.
· Maintain media, investor, and influencer contacts, and continually build relationships.
· Participate in new business activities.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in agency public relations
· Proactive / reactive media relations expertise
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Excellent organization and attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills
· The ability to work well with others and manage a team as well as work independently when necessary
· A sense of adventure and curiosity to jump in whether it’s learning a new industry or a new skill
Why you’ll love us:
We are a small, but growing team that loves what we do, but think it’s imperative to have fun while doing it. Moments of stress are fine, but weeks of it are not. We have a strict ‘no jerks’ policy, both on the client-side and the team side. It’s why we started our agency, and we think it’s what sets us apart.
You will also have a seat at the table and have direct input into how the agency grows over time including benefits, culture, and clients.
We are a proud women-owned business that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of River North Communications to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
LAC/LPC Role: Healing Connections Counseling Center
Email Resume to: Denise Ardito, email@example.com
Healing Connections Counseling Center, LLC is a growing group psychotherapy practice based in Ramsey, NJ that provides psychotherapy services to individuals ages 11 & up. We are searching for clinicians to join our growing, supportive practice who are licensed in the State of New Jersey as LSW’s, LAC’s, LCSW’s, or LPC’s who are dedicated, empathic, and open minded. Fully licensed candidates would be credentialed with BCBS and possibly other insurance plans. (Clinicians in network with BCBS already would be a huge plus). Provisionally licensed therapists will receive free supervision to work toward clinical hours for licensure. While our clients range in age from ages 11 & up, the practice is not opposed to hiring multiple candidates to work with different populations. Client issues vary, but often include (but are not limited to) anxiety, depression, bi-polar, adjustment difficulties, relational difficulties, school aged issues, substance issues, eating disorders, etc. A minimum commitment of seeing 12 clients per week is required, with the opportunity to expand client caseload up to full time as referrals come in. The candidate will be required to commit to either two evenings a week, or one evening and one weekend day. Peer and individual supervision are provided. Compensation is $45-$50 per hour depending on licensure and experience; sessions may run 45-60 minutes, depending on client need. Candidate may come on-site into office or conduct telehealth appointments at this time, with the expectation of being physically in the office post-pandemic. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow professionally amongst a supportive team of talented clinicians who work together collaboratively and compassionately.
● Required Education: Master’s Degree
● NJ State Licensed LPC, LCSW, LAC, or LSW
● Be willing to go in-network with BCBS and other insurance companies (already in network is a huge plus.)
● Either one evening/one weekend day or two evenings required
● Minimum of 12 clients per week, but up to full time eventually available
● Get the perks of private practice without the hassles!
● Flexible scheduling: See clients as your schedule allows.
● Determine for yourself what types/ages of clients with whom you will work
● Have NONE of the hassles of dealing with the insurance companies
● Don’t worry about where your referrals are coming from; they are supplied for you
● Group owner handles all problems collecting fees from clients or insurance companies
● Grow professionally and personally through provided individual and group supervision
● CEU reimbursement, amount to be determined based on hours worked
● Future benefits will be pursued as practice grows
· Providing 45-60 minute therapy sessions with clients weekly
· Performing initial intakes
· Coordination of schedules
· Maintaining clinical documentation, including initial diagnosis, treatment plans, and weekly therapy notes
· Communicate with collateral contacts as necessary for client treatment plan
· Taking and logging payments
· Providing documentation as necessary for insurance companies
· Participating in peer and individual supervision
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to: Denise Ardito at firstname.lastname@example.org