How can SMB's effectively retain and source talent?
Join Elisa Sheftic, President and Managing Partner of Right Executive Search, to gain knowledge about how recruiting works "in real life" so you can be more effective at interviewing, sourcing for candidates and working with search professionals. Elisa will cover best practices on finding and retaining quality candidates in the most efficient way possible.
Women who work within a larger organization and entrepreneurs will benefit from this discussion!
About Elisa Sheftic
Ms. Sheftic is currently the President and Managing Partner of Right Executive Search, LLC. Her main area of expertise is placing mid to C-level professionals in the Financial Services, Banking, Hedge Fund/Private Equity, Accounting and Management Consulting industries. She is also responsible for all aspects of sourcing strategy development, client service, operations and administration.
Prior to starting her own firm, Elisa was a Partner and Senior Managing Director for The Patton Group LLC, a national search organization, where she managed the New York/New Jersey office. Previously, she was employed with R&L Solutions, a boutique Executive Search firm in the Tri-State area. Additional experience includes Associate Director positions at Quellos (Blackrock) and Bear Stearns as well as tenures in the Private Client divisions at Salomon Brothers and Morgan Stanley.
She received her BA from Rutgers University and received her MBA from New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business, with a concentration in Finance/Marketing, in 1995 and completed post-graduate studies/certification in Human Resources at Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations.
Elisa's expertise is in PROACTIVELY SOURCING & ACTIVELY CONNECTING with talent.
Her wide candidate access comes through:
- Successful postings and placements, earning Elisa her position in the top 1% of most viewed profiles on LinkedIn and RES in the top 100 agency recruiters on The Ladders
- Established, strong networks tied to a long and successful career at Fortune 500 companies
- Affiliations & membership in over 200 networking groups
- Visibility & activity on social media sites
- Writing and publishing job search advice articles on career websites
- Connecting with candidates through RES' career coaching & resume-writing business
- Conducting career-coaching seminars at universities and colleges and maintaining contact with talented, rising professionals
Get in touch with ElisaElisa.Sheftic@rightexecutivesearch.com
Cancellations can be accepted in writing up to 72 business hours prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after that point.